Based on many years of experience in servicing the largest entities in the water and sewage sector in Poland, we help both in current matters regarding the functioning of water and sewage companies, as well as in the process of separating these entities from the structures of local government units. At the same time, we provide support to entities responsible for the implementation of tasks in the field of rainwater and snowmelt drainage.
We provide support, among others to the following extent:
- professional industry consultancy taking into account the legal regulations concerning the water and sewage sector,
- transformation of budgetary units into capital companies,
- preparation of regulations in the field of collective water supply, collective sewage disposal, drainage of rainwater and snowmelt and model contracts with customers,
- verification of contracts concluded by water and sewage entities during their current operations,
- ongoing legal and economic advice for entities from the sector,
- assistance in drawing up tariff applications,
- handling claims regarding transmission equipment.